Friday, February 27, 2009

Liars cache


My best friend Kris called me because he was out in Phoenix visiting his brother and noticed this cache that had been out since September with NO FINDS! He said the puzzle looked impossible and emailed the cache page to me. We spent some time looking over it and throwing out some ideas. There were a bunch of questions that just seemed silly. I got to the fourth question and it was a math problem. Now, I consider myself a math-a-maniac and spent some time looking over this problem until I realized that it was unsolvable. So I email the CO and tell him my suspicions. "I believe that it is a Liar's Cache," I tell him. "And if we go to the coordinates posted, I feel we will find something."
He emails me back almost immediately. "CONGRATULATIONS!" he says. "You are only the third person to figure it out. And it has no finds yet."
Well it does now. And that is how an unsolveable, unfound cache got solved from 2000 miles away and gets a FTF by some guy from Jersey. HeeHee!

1 comment:

  1. Hello....
    Can we be friend???
    I want to learn English.....
    writing or reading because I'm a Malaysian...
    For me life is learning......

    ReplyDelete